JUNIOR PATTERN MAKER
We have a unique opportunity for a Junior Pattern Maker to join our team at Nobody Denim. Reporting to the Senior Pattern Maker, this position is primarily responsible for creating CAD patterns for denim & apparel garments.
This will be an integral part of our Product Development team, working closely with our Pattern Maker to ensure our products have consistently excellent fit, form and finish. The successful applicant will be keen to learn, passionate about garment construction, a great communicator and a team player.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop patterns from sketches and inspiration provided by design.
- Provide usages and detailed bill of materials for each style.
- Create specification sheets detailed garment measurements and construction techniques.
- Work with machinists on samples and construction techniques.
- Grading Patterns.
- Regularly consult with design and production teams, helping to resolve technical issues.
- Attend fittings with design and product development.
The successful applicant will possess:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Some prior knowledge and experience using computerized cad/pattern program, Gerber preferred but not essential.
- Strong pattern making and grading knowledge.
- Excellent administrator with good attention to detail and a creative eye.
- Proficient in MS Suite of product with excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Denim industry experience preferred but not essential.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your cv and cover letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com.